DENTAL PRACTICE LOANS: NO ADVANCE PAYMENT NEEDED – More Info Click Here!
Smart practitioners are saving hundreds if not thousands of dollars per month by Debt Consolidation of their personal and business loans. Interest rates are still low enough to cash in on this now! A Medical Practice Debt Consolidation Loan is the way to help your Practice get out of debt and into profits.
If you are looking to expand your medical practice, many practitioners are reinvesting their savings back into their business. Often that investment takes the form of increased spending on a medical practice marketing consultant.
Burdened with a busy schedule and now armed with extra cash, medical practitioners mistakenly initiate medical practice marketing projects without a budget or plan.
These practitioners may end up with an impressive new website or creative direct mail campaigns, without seeing any significant increase in their bottom line. Here is a way to stay ahead of the game!
Read More Information Below On Recent News!
- What’s black, white and DERP all over? Michael Ian Black’s tweets on the Constitution … YIKES – twitchy.com
- In Clash Over Health Bill, a Growing Fear of ‘Junk Insurance’ – http://www.nytimes.com
- ‘To the Bone’ Opens Frank Dialogue on Eating Disorders: ‘They Steal Your Voice’ – http://www.nytimes.com
- This football coach’s 10-step method will change how you look at eating a sandwich – twitchy.com
- Feature: A Small-Town Police Officer’s War on Drugs – http://www.nytimes.com
- Gun control HARPIES freak in 3, 2, 1: James Woods tweets we need just 2 things to be safe – twitchy.com
- NOT how it works: Has ‘treason’ screaming Sen. Blumenthal ever actually read the Constitution? – twitchy.com
- Shocking! Guess which former official is writing a book and including Trump experiences – twitchy.com
- U.K. Orders New Inquiry Into Contaminated-Blood Scandal – http://www.nytimes.com
- Families of Tuskegee Syphilis Study Victims Seek Leftover Settlement Fund – http://www.nytimes.com