DENTAL PRACTICE LOANS: NO ADVANCE PAYMENT NEEDED – More Info Click Here!
Smart practitioners are saving hundreds if not thousands of dollars per month by Debt Consolidation of their personal and business loans. Interest rates are still low enough to cash in on this now! A Medical Practice Debt Consolidation Loan is the way to help your Practice get out of debt and into profits.
If you are looking to expand your medical practice, many practitioners are reinvesting their savings back into their business. Often that investment takes the form of increased spending on a medical practice marketing consultant.
Burdened with a busy schedule and now armed with extra cash, medical practitioners mistakenly initiate medical practice marketing projects without a budget or plan.
These practitioners may end up with an impressive new website or creative direct mail campaigns, without seeing any significant increase in their bottom line. Here is a way to stay ahead of the game!
Read More Information Below On Recent News!
- That’ll leave a mark: Sunday’s New York Post cover HAMMERS Bill de Blasio for his priorities – twitchy.com
- Donald Trump legal team responds to NY Times scoop on Donald Jr. and meeting to discuss Clinton dirt – twitchy.com
- G.O.P. Support of Senate Health Repeal Erodes During Break – http://www.nytimes.com
- LOOK: Sen. Ben Sasse spent the weekend in Iowa, but it’s not what you think – twitchy.com
- Liberals TRIGGERED by magazines on display at grocery story in Missouri – twitchy.com
- Why Obamacare’s Loudest Critics Aren’t as Loud Anymore – http://www.nytimes.com
- GAME OVER: Sen. Chuck Schumer courageously begins the war on snortable chocolate – twitchy.com
- The New Old Age: The Patient Wants to Leave. The Hospital Says ‘No Way.’ – http://www.nytimes.com
- London Hospital Reconsiders Decision to Turn Off Sick Baby’s Life Support – http://www.nytimes.com
- Georgia’s Health Commissioner Named to Lead C.D.C. – http://www.nytimes.com