DENTAL PRACTICE LOANS: NO ADVANCE PAYMENT NEEDED – More Info Click Here!
Smart practitioners are saving hundreds if not thousands of dollars per month by Debt Consolidation of their personal and business loans. Interest rates are still low enough to cash in on this now! A Medical Practice Debt Consolidation Loan is the way to help your Practice get out of debt and into profits.
If you are looking to expand your medical practice, many practitioners are reinvesting their savings back into their business. Often that investment takes the form of increased spending on a medical practice marketing consultant.
Burdened with a busy schedule and now armed with extra cash, medical practitioners mistakenly initiate medical practice marketing projects without a budget or plan.
These practitioners may end up with an impressive new website or creative direct mail campaigns, without seeing any significant increase in their bottom line. Here is a way to stay ahead of the game!
Read More Information Below On Recent News!
- OUCH! Brit Hume leads self-awareness intervention for Paul Begala – twitchy.com
- APOCALYPSE! S.E. Cupp takes Charles Clymer and his ‘clymate’ change dogma APART – twitchy.com
- Top 10 Totally Unexpected Uses For Common Elements – listverse.com
- Voices: If Life Has You Down, Do a Handstand – http://www.nytimes.com
- ‘Magic trick that turns crap into crap’: Ben Shapiro dismantles GOP over Obamacare and the budget – twitchy.com
- Top 10 Enduring Myths About JFK – listverse.com
- OOPSIE: Planned Parenthood unintentionally makes argument AGAINST abortion, and it’s GLORIOUS – twitchy.com
- Clues to Zika Damage Might Lie in Cases of Twins – http://www.nytimes.com
- One Day, a Machine Will Smell Whether You’re Sick – http://www.nytimes.com
- What to Watch For: Nail-Biter on Repealing Health Law – http://www.nytimes.com