DENTAL PRACTICE LOANS: NO ADVANCE PAYMENT NEEDED – More Info Click Here!
Smart practitioners are saving hundreds if not thousands of dollars per month by Debt Consolidation of their personal and business loans. Interest rates are still low enough to cash in on this now! A Medical Practice Debt Consolidation Loan is the way to help your Practice get out of debt and into profits.
If you are looking to expand your medical practice, many practitioners are reinvesting their savings back into their business. Often that investment takes the form of increased spending on a medical practice marketing consultant.
Burdened with a busy schedule and now armed with extra cash, medical practitioners mistakenly initiate medical practice marketing projects without a budget or plan.
These practitioners may end up with an impressive new website or creative direct mail campaigns, without seeing any significant increase in their bottom line. Here is a way to stay ahead of the game!
Read More Information Below On Recent News!
- Dr. Joseph Lifschutz, Who Asserted Confidentiality Right for Therapists, Dies at 92 – http://www.nytimes.com
- VICIOUS: Chelsea Clinton gets REKT by Ben Shapiro in back and forth over Repub healthcare plan – twitchy.com
- Top 10 Practical Ways Women Used To Handle Menstruation – listverse.com
- Public Health: The G.O.P. Health Bill Is Alive Again. Here’s a Quick Way to Catch Up. – http://www.nytimes.com
- Because THAT’S not racist: Jesse Singal challenges Twitter to come up with the ‘whitest sentence’ – twitchy.com
- Big City: Baby-Making by Lottery at a Manhattan Clinic – http://www.nytimes.com
- Top 10 Unbelievable Replicas Of Historic Sites – listverse.com
- Diabetes Tied to Brain Abnormalities – http://www.nytimes.com
- ESPN, America’s go-to source for feminist poetry, decides ode to cop killer is out of bounds – twitchy.com
- BINGO! Buck Sexton obliterates CNN’s tax cut ‘cost’ analysis with a single tweet – twitchy.com